Hiring QA testers and QA engineers through us means your project is secure. You never have to worry about your code walking away. Because of our structure, we retain the members of a development team longer than companies who hire in-house. It’s the nature of our business. Read More
Learn how important it is to have the right quality assurance teams for your projects with these resources and information. Get[Devs] can help.
Get[Devs] builds distributed software development
and QA teams for you.
- Our developers are screened for coding ability, communication skills, and culture fit. Expect seamless integration with your existing team.
- We retain the best talent and work with you to get the most out of your team. We practice continuous improvement in all things.
- We source faster and have access to more talent than in your local market. Get high quality engineers at more cost effective rates.
Why Distributed Development?
- Great people can be found anywhere, not just locally. Use our talent pool for your hard-to-fill positions.
- Add flexibility. An off-site development team boosts your team’s skill set and speeds up development time.
- Improve your team’s focus. Let your local developers do what they do best and our development team can handle the rest.
Why do developers hate testing? Simple: who would want to try breaking the code they worked so hard to make? Though developers do unit testing, they generally find it off-putting to perform the entire validation work before making the app available to the market. There’s a certain amount of bias when software developers are the only ones testing the software. Read More
Not sure whether you should hire a QA team to test your software? You’re not alone. While there is no doubt that software testing in the development process is important super important, there are a lot of strong and compelling arguments against delegating the role quality assurance testing to a separate QA team. Read More