Hiring QA testers and QA engineers through us means your project is secure. You never have to worry about your code walking away. Because of our structure, we retain the members of a development team longer than companies who hire in-house. It’s the nature of our business. Read More
QA Testing, QA Engineers and Quality Assurance
QA testing is an important part of software, mobile app and website development. Get[Devs] is dedicated to hiring the best qa testing teams for its clients. Read more tips and tricks on quality assurance, qa testers and qa engineers.
But there is one debate that has always been ‘in the air’ when it comes to testing anything when it comes to technology, but for our purposes we will keep the debate at just for software, website and mobile applications. The premise of the debate is simple, it starts with the question: Should testing be only automated? Or are there times when manual testing is important? Or is manual testing only a means to an end, simply waiting until an automated test is created to do the same task? And, when Get[Devs] takes it into its realm of the techno-sphere, the question morphs into: Should offshore software testing be automated only? Keeping manual testing in house and not offshore. Would that be more practical? Read More
Get[Devs] builds distributed software development
and QA teams for you.
- Our developers are screened for coding ability, communication skills, and culture fit. Expect seamless integration with your existing team.
- We retain the best talent and work with you to get the most out of your team. We practice continuous improvement in all things.
- We source faster and have access to more talent than in your local market. Get high quality engineers at more cost effective rates.
Why Distributed Development?
- Great people can be found anywhere, not just locally. Use our talent pool for your hard-to-fill positions.
- Add flexibility. An off-site development team boosts your team’s skill set and speeds up development time.
- Improve your team’s focus. Let your local developers do what they do best and our development team can handle the rest.